Lavender and Eucalyptus: 3 ways to turn your bathroom into a spa
The fastest way to travel to a cool forest and breathe deeply without leaving home.< p> Put a few drops of eucalyptus essential oil on the shower floor, with the heat of the hot water, the particles evaporate and turn your space into a fresh, relaxing and super energizing environment where you can breathe better than ever. p>
If you have a bathtub at home, take advantage of it to get the most out of it.
Add 5 drops of lavender essential oil to the water and breathe in the regenerating, calming and sedative power of lavender.
Our advice is to do it at night as this bath is pure relaxation, perfect to go to sleep clear and calm. It is also ideal for those days when you have a severe headache caused by stress.
Treat your towels with our lavender essential oil by following these steps and get some towels worthy of the best spa in town.
- Fill a basin or bucket with water and pour 5-10 drops of our lavender essential oil.
- Stir the water. Put the towels in the water and let them soak for an hour.
- Remove the towels and drain, they should be damp but not soggy.
- Place them separately in a bag and put them away in the fridge for a few hours (if you don't have time you can always put them in the freezer).
- When you have finished doing sports at home, or simply want to relax, use one of these towels and enjoy your spa in home!
What are you waiting for to try it? Once you do, you won't be able to stop doing it. Start your new spa routine at home and enjoy the calming, relaxing and energizing benefits of essential oils.