Privacy & Data Policy
Additional and detailed information on the use of your personal data.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Postal address: C / Zurbano, 45 1º C.P. 28010 Madrid
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
We treat the personal data that you provide us through forms with the following purposes:
- Comply with the duty of information and obtain the consents required by the new European legislation on the protection of personal data.
- Management purposes for the relationship with the client, the generation of budgets or commercial proposals, and in case of becoming a client to carry out the contractual relationship, the corresponding billing and collection of services.
- The provision of data for this purpose is mandatory, otherwise preventing compliance with the contract.
- To send communications, opinion articles or news, informative circulars drawn up by our departments and related to our activity, unless you express your will against it by any means.
In the context of the provision of services that we offer and conditioned to the purposes consented to by you, our entity will only process the data strictly necessary for the correct management of the contractual relationship and / or provision of the Services, and will only be those that we have provided.
How long we will be dealing with your data?
The personal data that you provide us will be kept as long as the current contractual / commercial relationship is maintained, or for a period of five years from the last commercial relationship, following the regulations for tax purposes. However, our entity will continue to keep your information to send you possible commercial communications that we consider to be of interest, until the interested party requests its deletion. You can always exercise the rights recognized by current regulations by contacting us, as explained below.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is the execution of the service contract necessary to carry out the commercial operation or this legitimation is granted through your express consent.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not we are treating personal data that concerns them. In this sense, you have the right to request:
- Access:The interested party will have the right to obtain from the data controller a confirmation of whether or not the data in question is being processed, as well as detailed information on certain aspects of the processing that is being carried out.
- Rectification: The interested party will have the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data that concerns him or to complete it in case it is incomplete.
- Suppression: The interested party will have the right to request the deletion of their personal data, in any case the deletion will be subject to the limits established by the regulations.
- Limitation of Treatment: The interested party will have the right to request the limitation of the processing of their personal data.
- Opposition to treatment: In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. The entity will stop processing the data, except for legitimate, compelling reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Right to the portability of your data: The interested party has the right to receive the personal data that concerns him, and that he has provided to the person responsible for the treatment.
If you wish to obtain additional information on the exercise of your rights, you can also contact the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. We also inform you that, if you believe it appropriate, you have the right to withdraw, at any time, the consent granted for any specific purpose, without affecting the legality of the treatment, based on the consent prior to your withdrawal.
Our security measures
Bynahla has adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures in accordance with the risk level of the data processing and its impact on the rights of people to guarantee the security of the processing of personal data and which are required at all times by the applicable legislation. However, the user must be aware that currently Internet security measures are not impregnable and therefore are not safe from possible illegal and undue interference, which would not be the responsibility ofBynahla, who at all times has acted with due diligence to protect the data. as determined by law.
Protection of minors
This website is not directed to underage users. If you are a minor, do not try to register as a user. If we discover that we have obtained personal information by mistake from a minor, we will delete that information as soon as possible.
The website uses a traffic analyzer that uses small programs called and known as "cookies" that provide us with certain information about the use of our site:
- We may collect information about your computer, including, where applicable, your IP address, operating system, and browser type. This is statistical data about how you navigate our website. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
- Cookies help us improve our website and provide a better and more personalized service. In particular, they allow us to:
- Make an estimate of the numbers and patterns of use.
- Store information about your preferences and customize our website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our site.
- The user can accept or manage the preferences of 'cookies'. The user also authorizes the tracking of his IP while browsing the website.
- You can refuse to accept cookies by activating your browser settings that allow you to reject cookies. However, if you select this setting, you may not be able to access certain parts of the website or you may not be able to take advantage of any of our services. Unless you have adjusted your browser settings to reject cookies, our system will produce cookies when you connect to our site.
The user who browses the Web may find cookies inserted directly by the owner, or cookies inserted by entities other than the owner, as detailed in the following sections:
- Session cookies: they expire when the user leaves the page or closes the browser, which is active for the duration of the visit to the website and therefore they are deleted from our computer when the session ends
- Permanent cookies: they expire when the purpose for which they serve is fulfilled or when they are manually deleted, they have an erasure date and are normally used in the online purchase process, customizations or registration, so you do not have to constantly enter a password. Depending on the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and that processes the data obtained, we can distinguish between own and third-party cookies.
- Theown cookies are those cookies that are sent to the user's computer and are managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the Website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and your user experience.
- Third party cookiesWhen the user interacts with the content of our website, they can configure third-party cookies, for example, by pressing social media buttons or watching videos hosted on another website, which are those established by a domain other than our Website. We cannot access the data stored in the cookies of other websites when browsing the aforementioned websites.